The Liberty Foundation has had many events in the past and continues to plan and program events both on its own and with other organizations both non-profits and for-profits. Below some of the events we have had are listed. The Liberty Foundation will continue to have events which promote humanity and the general well being of society.
• Ken Zuckerman and Anindo Chatterjee – an evening of classical Indian music where Ken play Sarod and was accompanied by Anindo on tabla.
• Rashid Khan – a delightful concert given by Mr. Khan to the delight of the Liberty Foundation and its supporters.
• Mallika Sarabhai and Darpana Dance Troupe – a performance of “An Idea Named Meera” at the Zellerbach Theater at the Annenberg Center, the University of Pennsylvania.
• Rajkumar Rizvi and Runa Rizvi – a semiclassical and contemporary Indian music performance with Gazals and Thumris.
• Hriday Marchent – a semiclassical and contemporary Indian music performance.
• PULSE India Radio Program – a radio production of broadcast Indian music on WNWR – 1540 AM, Philadelphia.
• Samhita Nandy – Great vocals of classical Indian music were presented
• Madhav Gaudi – an evening of classical Indian music with wonderful vocals.
• Aditi Sahani – more contemporary Indian pop music with vocals by Ms. Sahani.
• Musical Concert by Chandrabindoo – a contemporary pop band from India performed at Drexel University’s main auditorium.
• Various Lectures – the Liberty Foundation has brought in lecturers on a variety of topics ranging from social, health, to spiritual understanding.
• Art Demonstrations – the Liberty Foundation has displayed works of various artists and allowed for the review and interactive discussions with the artists and their works.
• Charitable Events – all of what the Liberty Foundation does fall in line with charitable events, but sometimes open events are held at galleries and other various locations to gather and raise funds for the Liberty Foundation’s cause.